December 21, 2002
The New York Times' List Of The Most Common Unanswered Questions...
1. In the war on terror, how do we define the enemy?
2. What is the source of the anger that prompts al Qaeda to their bloody attacks?
3. Why does the Bush Administration believe "any serious, full-scale war against terrorism has to include Iraq as a target"?
4. Will victory over the Taliban and Saddam Hussein put us over the hump in the war on terror?
5. What will go on in the collective mind of the Islamic world as it watches America crush one Muslim regime after another, after another, after another...?