In my vain and bored little way, I've spent the afternoon searching for my Completely Pointless website on Google, just to see if it's listed. It doesn't appear if I search for my name, only my reviews and comments on Question Time come up then. However, if I search randomly for the words "Completely" "Pointless" and "Annabel", the results are very peculiar…..
communications would sometimes break up, completely by accident... bigboard which seemed fairly pointless, truth be... replaced by tennis-player Annabel...
...Bob was helpless, completely at Bertha's mercy ... Fighting for good, it's all so pointless, she muttered... Annabel's car phone buzzed and she nervously picked it up...
Who is Annabel's mysterious superior? ...clouds of tiny, pointless flies hovered... trilbies or dark glasses because it's completely impractical...
If one were to leave them out completely... in the absence of photos it all seems a bit pointless... there are spaces between Annabel's sentences.
1. The Pixie Shoe
3. So Solid Crew
4. Chimp Chariots (by which I mean “sports” cars that non-evolved Neanderthals “drive” around in.)
5. Roast dinners (But only in reference to the amount of washing up they create)
6. The Parcan 64
7. University tuition fees
8. The Snakebite Pint
9. Credit cards, and all the small print surrounding any bank transaction
10. Gold earrings, gold clowns, in fact any huge gold jewellery.
11. Privatised “public” transport
12. Kitchen sinks without draining boards attached.
13. “New” Labour
Oh god, my printer is talking to me.